Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University
Admission 2023 - 2024
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University was established in the year 1985 in the city of Hyderabad which is in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The university is regarded as one of the few linguistic universities of India. The main focus of the university is Telugu speaking people and it vows to provide teaching and research regarding Fine Arts, History, and Culture etc of Telugu speaking people.
Programs and Courses
The university comprises of the following schools and departments.
- School of Language Development includes Department of Linguistics, Lexicography.
- School of Fine Arts includes Department of Music, Dance, Folk Arts, Theater Arts, Sculpture & Painting, and Culture & Tourism.
- School of Social and other Sciences includes Department of Communication & Journalism, Jyothisha & Vaastu.
- School of Comparative Studies includes Department of Comparative Studies, Translations.
- School of Literature includes Department of Telugu Literary Studies.
- School of History, Culture and Archeology includes Department of History & Culture of Telugu Speaking People, Epigraphy & Written Records, and Archaeology. School of Folk and Tribal Lore includes Department of Folk Studies and Tribal.