NUS Business School (National University of Singapore)
We seek to become a leading global business school recognised with regard to excellence in training and research. Furthermore, we will get to be the most highly accepted business school throughout Asia within the decade. We try to:
NUS Business School was founded since the Department of Business Administration in 1965. It's six departments: Sales, Business Policy, Sciences, Finance, Administration and Organization, as well as Marketing. Collectively, the departments offer classes within the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) as well as Bachelor of Business Administration (Accountancy) [BBA(Acc)] Programs.
Graduate programmes offered range from the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Worldwide MBA (carried out jointly with Peking College), UCLA-NUS Professional MBA Programme, Asia-Pacific Professional MBA (British and Chinese), plus Asian countries MBA (carried out jointly with Fudan College and Korea College), NUS-HEC Dual Degree MBA (carried out jointly with HEC London) and contingency Master of Technology (Management) Program. The School offers a Doctor associated with Philosophy programme, the industry graduate programme through research..
- Ensure quality and impact in our research and teaching for that business community
- Integrate the very best of Asian business practices with individuals found elsewhere
- Promote powerful linkages with alumni, industry and also the business community
- Promote the actual spirit of business and innovation within everything we do
Admission Test Required for International Students
- Extremely competitive Acceptance Rate (only 10% of all applications accepted).
- Proven analytical ability (Average GMAT - 670)
- Strong team and interpersonal skills (Active members of curricular, professional and social organizations)
- Appreciation for diversity and high leadership potential (Demonstrated leadership, integrity and willingness to take calculated risks)