Management Practice MCQ Page 1
Multiple Choice questions for Management in the sets of 10 each on one page with questions and answers. All sets are useful in the preparation of subject tests for employment or admission.
Question: 753 Management is defined as;
- getting things done so that demand is fulfilled
- getting things done through other people
- to know what actually has been produced and which should have been
- to work for others.
Question: 754 Management is :
- an art
- a science
- both an art and a science
- neither an art nor a science
Question: 755 Administrative Management means:
- coordinating and communicating in the organization with the responsibility for overall operations of the enterprise
- coordinating the activities of sales and making people
- a body which is concerned in setting various rules to run a business concern
- none of these.
Question: 756 The difference between administration and management is that:
- administration is largely while management is essentially executive
- management is largely determinative while administration is essentially executive
- management is performed at higher level of management while administration is performed at lower levels
- none of these.
Question: 757 The founder of scientific management movement was:
- Henri Fayol
- Elton Mayo
Question: 758 Paternalism refer to :
- the hiring of many father -son teams of employees
- the governing of a people in a fatherly manner
- a very autocratic ,directive leadership pattern
- the handicraft method of production.
Question: 760 Taylor's pig iron experiment were cost-effective.For example:
- Schmidt produced four times as much for a 60% incentive
- Schmidt produced ten times as much for a 100% incentive
- Schmidt produced the same amount for a 10% incentive
- Schmidt produced four times as much for no additional pay.
Question: 761 The person at the top of the organizational hierarchy is least likely to be called;
- General Manager
- Executive officer
- First-line supervisor.
Question: 762 The primary measure of the effectiveness of a manager is :
- the number of employees supervised
- the total size of the organization
- the results obtained
- how busy the person is .
Question: 763 A study to Mintzberg characterized the manager's job as:
Question: 764 In comparison to top level managers, a first -line supervisor will spend more time in :
- direction of subordinates
- policy making
- public relations
- long range planning
Answers to the questions of Management on this page
Following list gives the correct choice for the answer of the Management mcqs.
Select Page Number
MCQ for Practicing Subject Tests